Tom Graczkowski is a composer, graphic designer and the Creative Director at Saturn Digital Media. He was recognized in Keyboard Magazine as their "Unsigned Artist of the Month" and honored by Studio 306 in Toronto with an "Outstanding Achievement" Award for excellence in audio post production. Tom’s TDimension Studios is dedicated to providing audio services of the highest quality on time and on budget. These include original music composition or licensing, sound design and sound editing for visual media including but not limited to TV, commercials, film, animation, web and video games. Tom’s music can be heard in numerous independent films, couple interactive projects and plays. In 2011 he was approached to create an original soundtrack for The Phantom Tollbooth (Click Here) stage play for the Plymouth High school which was a big hit. The rewarding experience has lead to Tom scoring two more plays for the high school - Jason and the Argonauts in 2012 followed by The Pirate Show in 2013. When scoring a project, Tom’s mission is to pieces of music that tell stories and invoke genuine emotions. Tom’s "Infected" theme (Click Here) was the winner of the 2009 Game Audio Network Guild (G.A.N.G.) apprentice music contest and announced during the 7th annual G.A.N.G. Audio Awards (Click Here) ceremony held in San Francisco, California. His "Dark Knight Redemption" theme (Click Here) found its way to the top 10 charts 3 times on Broadjam.com. Tom is also the recipient of the John Lennon Songwriting Contest "Honorable Mention" for his electronica composition "Space (Wide Open Place)".
As an informant, Tom was invited to contribute to three books, the Complete Guide to Game Audio by Aaron Marks (Click Here), the Game Audio Development by Aaron Marks and Jeannie Novak as well as the Game Industry Career Guide by Michael E. Moore and Jeannie Novak. Furthermore, TriOS College in London, Ontario invited him to give a presentation to their game design students about all things game audio.
His experience, creativity, positive attitude and desire to go above and beyond make him a great choice to work with you on your next project.
Select Music Credits
- The Pirate Show (stage play score)
- Media Centre GUI (loopable theme)
- PC Soccer Game project (menu theme, some sound design)
- Licensed score to Volcano Theatre Company for the Phantom Tollbooth stage play. See poster
- Mystical Voyage cue licensed to Promise Phan for her "Fantasy Elf Queen Make-up Tutorial" video (Click Here)
- Mystical Voyage licensed to Agape Flights video commermorating the 2010 Haiti Earthquake Relief Effort (Click Here)
- The Phantom Tollbooth stage stage play score presented by Plymouth Highschool (Click Here)
- "Caught Red Handed" cue licensed for indie film − Pip and Zastrow: An American Legend (IMdb)
- "Catch that Penguin" cue licensed to Australian indie film − A Touch of Courage
- Scored Yoga at Sandy video released on DVD
Awards and Recognitions
- Zombie theme "Infected" (Click Here) wins the Game Audio Network Guild (G.A.N.G.) Music Apprentice contest. Winner announced at the 7th annual G.A.N.G Awards in San Francisco, California (Click Here)
- "Outstanding Achievement" Award for excellence in Digital Applications (DA) Program at Fanshawe College presented by Studio 306 of Toronto
- Best Music Programming Award − Fanshawe College
- Keyboard Magazine recognition of "Unsigned Artist of the Month"
- Space (wide open place) receives an Honorable Mention in the John Lennon Songwriting Contest
Other Credits and Activities
- Designed the official website for Saturn Digital Media
- Designed digital event board layout for Best Western Lamplighter Inn and Conference Centre in London, Ontario
- Designed digital event board layout for Holiday Inn Downtown Toronto
- Invited by TriOS College to do one hour lecture on game audio to video game design students
- Contributed to book: Game Industry Career Guide by Michael E. Moore and Jeannie Novak
- Contributed to book: Complete Guide to Game Audio 2nd Edition by Aaron Marks
- contributed to book: Game Development Essentials: Game Audio Development by Jeannie Novak and Aaron Marks
- Participated in a score reading event presented by the Screen Composers Guild of Canada (S.C.G.C.), my "John Connor" theme was performed live by a 40 piece orchestra and recorded at the Glenn Gould Studio in Toronto
- Assisted Juno Award winning engineer Kevin Doyle (Passion of Christ, Lazurus Child) at the mixing console during his presentation on surround mixing − Fanshawe College
What People Say!
"...his ability to deliver high quality music on extremely short deadlines meshed perfectly with the types of tight project schedules we work under. Tom was super-easy to communicate with and a pleasure to work with. What we most appreciated was his desire and ability to go above and beyond in order to exceed the requirements of the project..."
− Chanel Summers
(Co−Owner of Syndicate 17)
"Tom is a talented musician and composer. His involvement with our company was a blessing and we look forward to working with him on future projects."
− Vince Murdock
"...He created outstanding work in a very timely manner, always responded to any of my questions via e−mail immediately, and took great care to generate professional quality material for our high school play. His talent and dedication as a professional music artist, as well as his pleasant persona, make Tom Graczkowski the perfect composer to call when trying to find the perfect music."
− Janet DeJean Newton
Theatre Director / Drama Teacher
"...Tom has consistently proven his outstanding skills...", "...he has demonstrated a professional attitude of integrity, eagerness to follow directions and is extremely efficient in achieving a high quality production..."
− Kevin Doyle
Engineer (The Passion of Christ, Lazarus Child)
"...Tom has a very professional and positive attitude along with being very creative. He is an excellent communicator and problem solver and is always on top technical areas and trends in digital audio, video, gaming and computers..."
− Steve Malison
BMus, B.Ed. Professor
"...Its haunting melody, restless beat, and swirling arpeggiated parts seem perfect for a Matrix−style shoot−em−up action scene in which a heart−wrenching interpersonal drama is played out as a subplot..."
− Keyboard Magazine
(their thoughts of Tom’s "Cosmos" theme)
All content on this site and without limitation, unless stated otherwise is the property of Tom Graczkowski, TDimension Studios. All content is protected and governed by the Copyright laws of USA / Canada.
Tom Graczkowski, TDimension Studios 2011 ©. All Rights Reserved.